i2i Financial Planning Group are able to offer mortgage advice and insurance for First Call Teachers teaching staff and their families. Their team of professional Advisers can provide you with quality, professional independent mortgage advice that you can trust.
Whatever your requirements, whether it be a mortgage for a house purchase, remortgage, buy to let, or protection against sickness, critical illness or death i2i can help to find the best solution for you.
Why choose i2i Financial Planning?
- We have access to lenders who can lend to Newly Qualified Teachers before the start of a first post.
- You could buy your first home with just a 5% deposit.
- We’re experienced in mortgages utilising the governments Help-to-Buy schemes.
- The standard 12-month first post is considered equal to a permanent position with some lenders.
- We have established links with a building society endorsed by the National Union of Teachers (NUT).
- In order to help more teachers onto the property ladder, we now have access to a specific
- Supply Teacher Mortgage. This mortgage is designed for the increasing number of teachers working on a supply basis, an underserved group of the education sector which we are delighted to accommodate.
- Our company i2i financial planning group ltd is based in the North East of England so we are local to you.
Buying a property can be the biggest decision made in our lives. It is for this very reason that impartial advice is important from qualified advisers, that also take into account the unique nature with which newly qualified teachers are sometimes paid. Whether you are a first-time buyer, looking to remortgage or purchase a second home…..this is where our advisers excel.
Make sure you speak to your consultant at First Call Teachers to get your voucher for £50 off the advisers Mortgage Arrangement Fee.
We may charge a fee of up to 1.5% of the loan amount for arranging your mortgage. The precise amount will depend on your circumstances, but a typical fee would be £295.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
As with all insurance policies, conditions and inclusions will apply