Our client in Gateshead is looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic and energetic key stage 1 Teacher to work in their year 2 class, to make a dynamic contribution to cover maternity leave after the February half term until the end of the academic year.
The ideal year 2 teacher will have experience planning across all subjects and with SATS preparation and assessment. The school has been commended for the fantastic quality of teaching and assessment which enables all pupils to reach high standards and make great progress from their starting points.
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
About the Role:
– Complete full planning for lesson
– Year 2 teacher to cover maternity leave, full time Monday to Friday
– Keep detailed and up to date planning documentation
– Work in partnership with the class teacher to ensure the class is a warm, stimulating learning environment
– Competitive daily rate of up to £120 (experience dependant)
– Motivate and sustain interest, through structured activities
– Use behaviour management structures that are in line with school policy
– Able to manage learning in a safe environment with suitable resources
– Ensure the learning environment supports the needs of all children
– Be part of the Performance Management process
About You: The successful candidate must;
– Be eligible to work in the UK
– Have a clear passion for working with children
– Have recent classroom experience as a KS1 teacher
– Have full QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
– Experience with Mainstream Primary or SEN pupils is preferred
– Have excellent communication skills
– Possess valid references, DBS/police checks or willingness to obtain them
First Call Teachers is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and consent for us to carry out a range of other recruitment checks.
Tagged as: Gateshead Teaching Job, KS1 Teacher, Maternity Cover Primary Teacher, primary teacher, year 2, Year 2 Teacher