Our client in West Newcastle is looking for an exceptional Year 5 Teacher to join their Primary School on the outskirts of South Gosforth. You must be passionate about learning and be committed to joining a hardworking and friendly team. Candidates should have a strong understanding of the curriculum and recent teaching experience within KS2.
The successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of classroom learning, and must be able to plan a curriculum which will excite, enthuse and motivate students to enjoy their education.
The ideal teachers for these roles will also possess the following:
– Have knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum
– Have a right to work in the UK and QTS
– Be well organized with high expectations of achievement and behaviour management
– Knowledge of SATS (preferable)
– Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
– Have great organizational and time management skills
– Extensive experience of planning and assessment in KS1
– Be committed to the continued success of both the pupils and the school
– Be a team player who is committed to participating in the full life of the school
– Possess strong behaviour and classroom management skills
– Have relevant references, and an Enhanced DBS which can be verified using the Update Service (or willingness to obtain one)
First Call Teachers is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and consent for us to carry out a range of other recruitment checks.
Tagged as: key stage 2, north tyneside, Teaching Job Newcastle, Teaching job north tyneside